Monday, June 4, 2012

Watermelon Diet/Cleanse

Hi all! I have a problem...I LOVE FOOD!! I love baking, cooking and eating ;). Today I'm writing about my start of the Healthy Watermelon Diet or Cleanse. (http://www.healthy-dietpedia.com/watermelon-diet.html) .  I have been looking for a cleanse that seems reasonable. I have tried a couple in the past that were purely liquid with no eating, let me tell you how much I missed chewing! I couldn't hack it for very long. I was inspired by a friend on Facebook to try this one. I love watermelon and being able to have the sensation to chew will help me stick with it.

Along with the cleanse, I will stick with my normal workout regiment. I love working out and getting my sweat on, so that part of being healthy is easy for me.

I know this cleanse won't be a lifestyle change, but I hope it can get me on the right track with eating healthy, I need a jump start in that area. I plan to do the cleanse for 3-5 days. Wish me luck!

<3 Whit

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Good luck!! I have never been good with cleanses...you're so brave!

Lindsay said...

Let me know how it goes! I love watermelon!